5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

21 minutes ago, NashvilleObserver said:

I wonder if all of the underground parking is inter-connected, or if there is separated parking for the apartments, and retail, and office tower. 

I would hope. At least if they designated certain areas for residents that was secure to park and than another area public

3 hours ago, NashvilleObserver said:

I wonder if all of the underground parking is inter-connected, or if there is separated parking for the apartments, and retail, and office tower. 

I believe each entity has its own parking segment. Residential and office have dedicated parking in the base of the respective towers. All the underground parking under the retail is retail parking.

26 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 2.27.03 PM.png

24 minutes ago, nashville_bound said:

^ The rooftop must be a lot bigger than the rendering shows... 6 food tracks and airstream trailers to rent will take up quite a lot of room.

I think the food trucks will also be lined up under this awning. I seem to recall lots of tables near this awning from that video posted a while back that let you rotate the view of the space. 

30 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Reminds me of the "drive-in" theater they're going to build in East Nashville under a dome...with fake cars you sit in to watch the movie. 

I actually really love that idea. I think it’ll be crazy fun to sit in a ‘58 Bel Aire while watching a movie :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, titanhog said:

You're a millennial at heart! :D  (actually...it WILL be kinda cool)

Haha well I’m a millennial in reality too.  Although I have very little in common with my generation. Which is also a millennial thing to say. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:31 AM, titanhog said:

^^A part of me is going to be sad to not get that unobstructed view of the Ryman much longer.  Just a small part.

I'm glad we're getting what we are in that spot, but a part of me thinks that'd be a nice place for an urban park and plaza facing the Ryman.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, titanhog said:

Reminds me of the "drive-in" theater they're going to build in East Nashville under a dome...with fake cars you sit in to watch the movie. 

Is that still happening? I have not heard anything about it in a while. 

13 hours ago, bigeasy said:

WTF is the point of a food truck if it has no engine and sits on top of a building? Maybe they can add some pedal taverns but remove the pedals/wheels

There is a whole Greyhound bus on top of the Bobby hotel!! (And no, I didn't get drunk and park it there on a dare)

• Like 1