Jump to content

PHofKS

5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, titanhog said:

The suspense is killing me on that corner structure. :w00t:

No plans to make the announcement soon. There's still negotiations taking place. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


One thing is for sure. You will be able to eat damn near everything in Nashville at this place.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, Grizz said:

Greetings for the first time to all you awesomely informative folks! Long time lurker here.

Speculative, but here’s something from yesterday’s Washington Post that got my eyes wide...

Apple / Carnegie Library D.C. 

 

13 high profile areas worldwide for creatives you say? :tw_glasses: 

Welcome to the forum, Grizz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr_Bond said:

Welcome to the forum, Grizz!

Thank you! And thanks to all for the warm welcome. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I really wish Brooklyn Bowl was going in on the corner there.  It'd be perfect.  It would still fit with the bar and live music venue theme that continues on down the street, but it would also serve as a nice transition point into the non-honky tonk nightlife Nashville has to offer on the other side of, and off of, Broadway.

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

Man, I really wish Brooklyn Bowl was going in on the corner there.  It'd be perfect.  It would still fit with the bar and live music venue theme that continues on down the street, but it would also serve as a nice transition point into the non-honky tonk nightlife Nashville has to offer on the other side of, and off of, Broadway.

Wasn’t it originally going to be part of Nashville yards and not 5th and Broadway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nashvylle said:

Wasn’t it originally going to be part of Nashville yards and not 5th and Broadway?

Possibly... I'm not sure.  But now it's going over next to the Sounds stadium, which in my opinion, is a mistake on their part.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just downtown looking at the size of the building for the apartments and I have a question about it.  I was reading that it's supposed to be 430 feet tall when completed which is taller than the Renaissance Hotel which is listed as 385 feet but it sure doesn't look like it's anywhere near that tall and I don't think there's very many stories to add so I'm wondering if this is correct.  I found that info on this website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Nashville 

DSC_0021.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed several errors on the Wikipedia site.  They say Bridgestone is taller than Pinnacle but they are clearly of equal height.  Also, the height of Fifth Third Center seems to be exaggerated as compared to the L&C Tower.  Somebody with a good laser needs to go out and factcheck these people.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MontanaGuy said:

I was just downtown looking at the size of the building for the apartments and I have a question about it.  I was reading that it's supposed to be 430 feet tall when completed which is taller than the Renaissance Hotel which is listed as 385 feet but it sure doesn't look like it's anywhere near that tall and I don't think there's very many stories to add so I'm wondering if this is correct.  I found that info on this website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Nashville 

DSC_0021.JPG

Counting I think it still has 10-ish stories to go so certainly could be taller than the Renaissance.  Also with the slope I'm assuming Renaissance is starting on higher ground.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Native said:

I have noticed several errors on the Wikipedia site. 

I mean, it is Wikipedia after all.... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.