5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

6 hours ago, jmtunafish said:

DD doesn't even make its doughnuts on site.  They're made in some factory somewhere and shipped frozen to their retail outlets.  At least KK makes its doughnuts right there for the whole world to see.

Correction. Drive by anytime to verify

Screenshot_20190611-204315_Maps.thumb.jpg.6332717061c9b3ae17466bf039c8d4c3.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LA_TN said:

Correction. Drive by anytime to verify

Pure speculation on my part, but I think the distribution center is probably for gas stations, grocery stores, and fundraisers, etc. that obviously don't make fresh Krispy Kreme donuts on site. 

If the donut fryers and glazing conveyor belts they've got in their stores is all theater, that would seem like a pretty big waste of space and equipment to me.

• Like 2

^ ^ ^ As one of the moderators, I grow weary of having to open the forum many times a day to find inane blather going on that has not one thing to do with development in Nashville.  I'm sure there are other participants on the board who get a bit excited when they see that something new has been posted about a particular project they have interest in, only to find out is nothing of the sort....with the emphasis on NOTHING.   I'm a busy guy...and get annoyed when I have to read through peoples' opinions on things that I just don't give two sh*ts about.  

I'm all for friendly exchange of ideas...but let's all think about what the purpose of this forum is and try to keep off-topic tangents to a minimum.

Now---back to 5th & Broadway.  

Amen.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dReAmWiELdEr said:

Amen.

I have no interest in this post.  Why did you not read my mind in order to know that I would have no interest in this post?  In the future you should read my mind and know whether or not I will have an interest in your post.   After that, read the minds of every one else here to see if they personally have an interest in your post before posting.  If after reading every individual's mind you find even one person who lacks an interest in your post you should immediately refrain from posting that thought.  I find things that don't interest me to be an irritant, and rather than just simply choosing to not engage with things that don't interest me, I would rather eliminate all irritants by attempting to shut down all conversations that don't interest me, and then criticize the people engaging in those conversations for not knowing of my irritants ahead of time.   From this point forward I expect all posts here to be centered around what I want to see.  

• Like 3