SouthEnd "Gold District"

Windsurfer

2 minutes ago, AP3 said:

Charlotte Beer Garden approved in Accela.  Located at 1300 S Tryon.  Two story building and a rooftop (can't tell if they are keeping the existing one story warehouse and adding on to it - I assume not).

4-10-2018 3-57-17 PM.png

4-10-2018 3-56-46 PM.png

No, that existing warehouse is a total piece of crap. it is a tin box. This is gonna be excellent, this is South End though, not gold district. 

Edited by Jayvee

2 hours ago, AP3 said:

It's the same design group that did the Raleigh Beer Garden too.  Found a rendering on their website.

4-10-2018 4-03-23 PM.png

It looks very nice, but how many breweries and pubs can Charlotte support?  It seems like every other big project in this city has something to do with beer.  When the beer fad ends, then what?  Surely people in Charlotte have other interests than just sitting around drinking beer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Strongly considering redesigning this marketing deck and sending it back to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and when you get the job a meal for me at Superica would be nice for bringing it to your attention. LOL 

• Like 1

and when you get the job a meal for me at Superica would be nice for bringing it to your attention. LOL 

They are friends, but I don’t think they know I design stuff too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 5/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, KJHburg said:

Here is a flyer on the Gold Xchange on W Bland adaptive reuse of several buildings.   https://research.catylist.com/api/images/data/og/media/user_uploads/5abe45677c3efc000166ed76_The Gold Xchange Flyer.pdf

Does anyone know when these renovations are set to begin?  When I walk past this building, it looks like WePak is still using it or at least parking trailers in the yard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CTiger said:

Progress at 300 W Summit.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that the top floor is intentionally unlevel, but I can't wrap my mind around why they would do that.

20180526_100717.jpg

Office showers, they've got to be able to put the drain somewhere 

Edited by Mgelbach
Spelling
  • Haha 1