SouthEnd "Gold District"

Windsurfer

Are there any renderings floating out there for the proposed apartments at 1415 S Church St? Or still too early?

Either way, lots of residential momentum in the Gold District with what could be 3 apartment complexes going up at the same time and the under construction townhomes.

• Like 2

I work for an industrial supplier that is just further down Mint st from this picture. Every time we have had senior leadership visit in the past couple years I have asked about us considering selling as this area continues to boom. We have historically owned the properties that we operate out of and this location has been around a good while. I do see another entity outside of ours listed when I look it up on Polaris 3G though, so its possible we dont fully outright own this one either. I just imagine for as long as we have been there we are sitting on a gold mine.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...