Capitol View Northwestern Mutual/HCA 32 acres of mixed use | UC

smeagolsfree

When I say steel going up, I mean vertical rebar for the steel reinforced concrete columns. I don't know if construction of the tower will be steel. My guess would be SRC with fly form floors.

In any event, construction on the tower facing Charlotte is underway.

The tower is steel.

whatever you do in life, dont attempt to be a bus ops analyst

I thought Samson was making some pretty good points.  I was curious to hear your response, but all you did was insult him without providing any substance whatsoever, which was/is disappointing.

Writing CATERING ORDERS in all caps does not a winning argument make. 

Do not make this personal. Period.

And this part of the discussion should be considered closed. Any more discussion of Chick-fil-a or fast food in general better be related to development in the Capitol View Development. Otherwise, take it to the coffee house and keep it civil.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was an article in the NBJtalking about the HCA project and one thing they mentioned was that the company that rents the crane to them has a 1000 cranes and they are all leased out and if someone wants glass for a building this year and have not ordered, they are out of luck.

Also the NW Mutual project will not start until HCA is moved in.

• Like 1

There was an article in the NBJtalking about the HCA project and one thing they mentioned was that the company that rents the crane to them has a 1000 cranes and they are all leased out and if someone wants glass for a building this year and have not ordered, they are out of luck.

Also the NW Mutual project will not start until HCA is moved in.

So what you're saying is, by the end of this year, there will be 1000 cranes in Nashville?

• Like 2