Capitol View Northwestern Mutual/HCA 32 acres of mixed use | UC

smeagolsfree

1 hour ago, bnacincy said:

I'm curious as to what that tour bus is doing in the middle of a mixed use development under construction.

Thoughts?

That tour bus route probably has a stop at American Pickers’ store, Antique Archeology. (Just around the corner and down the street)

Edited by donNdonelson2
Additional info
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, markhollin said:

After two weeks on the market, The Residences at Capitol View is at almost 20 percent capacity with the signing of 69 leases — well surpassing the 50-units-leased milestone. Some residents started moving in over the weekend.

That sounds impressive to me.  To what do they attribute the success?  Price point?  Location?  Growth in Nashville?  Of course, all of those could be the reason but do they get specific?

A lot sure can change in 58 years! :tw_tounge_wink: And it's probably more like 1960 as the Municipal Auditorium is visible. 

I really like the windows in the residential block of the last (foreground) photo, somewhat retro classic. 

Questions:

Crane in third photo... Cambria? 

Crane in second-to-last photo ... Virgin?

Crane in last photo... Hyatt Regency? 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

A lot sure can change in 58 years! :tw_tounge_wink: And it's probably more like 1960 as the Municipal Auditorium is visible. 

I really like the windows in the residential block of the last (foreground) photo, somewhat retro classic. 

Questions:

Crane in third photo... Cambria? 

Crane in second-to-last photo ... Virgin?

Crane in last photo... Hyatt Regency? 

Crane in last photo... Hyatt Regency? YES

Crane in second-to-last photo ... Virgin? YES

Crane in third photo... Cambria? NO

Bonus question, for extra points, there are THREE cranes in the third photo. Who can name all three??? (here is a closeup photo)

1846016229_20181003_15503501.thumb.jpg.71e54a32d40b6af38e090996058ac653.jpg

**hint: photo taken Oct. 3

**hint: only the top of crane 2 (middle) is visible, above the tri-brand Marriott

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LA_TN said:

Crane in last photo... Hyatt Regency? YES

Crane in second-to-last photo ... Virgin? YES

Crane in third photo... Cambria? NO

Bonus question, for extra points, there are THREE cranes in the third photo. Who can name all three??? (here is a closeup photo)

1846016229_20181003_15503501.thumb.jpg.71e54a32d40b6af38e090996058ac653.jpg

**hint: photo taken Oct. 3

**hint: only the top of crane 2 (middle) is visible, above the tri-brand Marriott

Didn't even see other cranes. You guys have made it easier. Using distance and angles...  L-R: Joseph; LC; and M'ville (I think Smeag is right) 

I edited: Changed to Joseph from Drury. As I take another look, the left-most crane is too close to the Omni to be the Drury. Forgot the Joseph crane went up at the end of September. 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 2

^

Sounds like a property manager's worst nightmare (not that I blame him!). I had a hell of a time filling my rental this year due to all of the free rent promos around the city. Hopefully more of the supply is absorbed in the near future so things go back to a slightly more reasonable normal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew_3289 said:

Surprised you didn't catch a picture of my son in this one, this is his daycare classroom on the left. He sits out on that lanai all the time just watching cars and pedestrians go by. 

Like father, like son?