smeagolsfree

Capitol View Northwestern Mutual/HCA 32 acres of mixed use | UC

Any idea when this site plan or more HCa details are coming?

I was hoping we would have seen the NW Mutual plan by now. I can't remember who is doing the site plan. They are out of Franklin and I am sure it is in the thread somewhere. Seems as if NW stays low key and lets the developers take the ball. So we will have to wait. I do know of someone that has seen the plans and it is very urban from what I hear.

HCA is typically mum as usual. We will probably see it right before they break ground.

• Like 1

There is a report on SkyscraperCity blog from somone named Ron-N-TN that says the plans are very dense with the two HCA buildings being 10 and 14 stories.  I dont know the accuracy but that person does a lot of reports on that site and it generally appears to be accurate. 

We can only hope we don't see a row of the same suburban style low-rise buildings that they have over at Centennial Park... B-L-A-N-D! 

There is a report on SkyscraperCity blog from somone named Ron-N-TN that says the plans are very dense with the two HCA buildings being 10 and 14 stories.  I dont know the accuracy but that person does a lot of reports on that site and it generally appears to be accurate. 

GreenHillsBoy... meet Ron-N-TN... aka Smeagolsfree ^^^^^

I reported this a page or two back in this thread.  Unless they tweak their current plans, accuracy is 100%.

There is a report on SkyscraperCity blog from somone named Ron-N-TN that says the plans are very dense with the two HCA buildings being 10 and 14 stories. I dont know the accuracy but that person does a lot of reports on that site and it generally appears to be accurate.

Just to let you know, that is me as well. UP is my first love and SSC is a bit of a hobby. There are some good people over there.

That Ron-N-TN guy over at SSC is a complete douche bag.  Smeagolsfree, on the other hand, is a saint and a gentleman!!  :)

• Like 2

Um.... Missing an r? ;)

That's what happens when you get old and just do a quick read. Not only that, the crazy spell check changes things to outrageous words sometimes. Thanks for the save.

I noticed utility markings along Jo Johnston yesterday on the way home and wondered what was up..   hopefully once this gets started it'll move along pretty quickly

Depending on what you mean by 'a lot', I will take the bet. Perhaps I am being optimistic, but I still say HCA's lot is large to allow for expansion.

TMcKay9 has viewed the blueprint of the project. When y'all were talking earlier about surface parking, he said think very urban.

• Like 1

Again, no surface parking on the HCA parcel.  The HCA parcel will be integrated with the rest of the development, it will be mixed use.

That is a huge relief as this is just a huge parcel. Thanks for your help and insight TMcKay9.

TMcKay9 - Since the proposed office buildings /parking structures ill only comprise part of the available land have you see any retail or housing components? If not do you think they will move to create spec office space?