Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paramount747

Still Missing Dave Luna....

13 posts in this topic

Well stated.  He was such a class act and a gentleman, and I always looked forward to hearing what he had to say. 

Dave had a way with words in just simple, everyday comments that I could only strive for on my best days.

I still think he lives on with the spirit of this city and I am reminded of his eternal optimism every time I ponder Nashville's future.

Wish I would have known him better!  I try to have the same outlook.  Reasonable and optimistic!!!

I still miss all of the stories Dave had, only the way Dave could tell. I still miss all of the drives we use to do too. Hard to believe it has been two years.

Thanks Dave, for the good times and the memories.

I never knew Dave since I did not join the site till later in 2012. That being said he sounds like he was a great person, and someone I would of wanted to know. Just from reading these comments Dave sounded like a friend we all would love to have.

You are so right. He was a very likable guy and had a lot of knowledge of the old Nashville. He will never be replaced and always missed.

Dave would be amazed. He would love what has happened to Rolling Mill Hill!

Oh man, I didn't realize that he had passed away, I must have been away longer than I realized. I remember when I first joined, his posts were always enjoyed. He had a great since of humor and would leave nice personal messages. I really, really hate to hear that. I'm sure he'd love what has happened to Nashville and would also be touched to know that there is a thread dedicated to his remembrance. 

It breaks my heart.  He and I would always see eye to eye and his attitude was the best.  Casey and I was at one of the very first meetings and it was because of Dave.

It breaks my heart.  He and I would always see eye to eye and his attitude was the best.  Casey and I was at one of the very first meetings and it was because of Dave.

Well said Lexy. Ron may have the photo of Dave at the last meet with us. I think it is in the original thread for his passing in January 2012.

I never meet Dave in person, but did have some interaction with him on the City Data forum. I found myself always drawn toward his posts and incredible insight. He was a passionate advocate of the city and also of Inglewood and I would have really liked to meet him.