Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BostonToTallahassee

Extended Stay Hotels

Hey All,

I'm moving from Boston to Tallahassee for a job that may be as short as 1 month or as long as 10 months. I think an extended stay hotel in Tallahassee could be a good option for me. The Value Place chain has two locations in the city, which is about $800 or so a month. Does anyone else have a recommendation for other extended stay hotels between $700-$900 in the area? 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BeagleAccountant
      The city council retreat is underway. Ryan Murphy of The Pilot is live tweeting from it. There is a lot of development discussion and focus in here to unpack. I am pretty new here but one development I may have missed or have never seen mentioned is a senior living development next to the fire station.
      Here is the first post of the thread;
      And here's the post referencing the senior living development;

• By 757Duke
      Dollar Tree is adding 600 jobs and expanding their headquarters. They said they will be building the "tallest building" in Chesapeake. Pictures in the article look to be a town center style environment within the Grennbrier area.
      http://pilotonline.com/business/dollar-tree-to-expand-in-chesapeake-adding-jobs-and-tallest/article_d733d431-6501-588b-8f59-9dc80e87154c.html
    • By smileguy
      Bunglaower reports a 13-story multi-family residential tower is being proposed for 108 E. Livingston Street called Magnolia Rose. 
      The proposed 320 unit development would also include space for six parcels of ground-level retail. The plan, submitted on 4/20, calls for the City to abandon a section of North Rosalind Avenue, which translates to approximately 77,982 SF of right-of-way, to host an adjoined five-story, 395-space parking garage.
      http://bungalower.com/2017/04/25/developer-eyeing-livingston-wedge-potential-residential-tower/
    • By 23320
      Armada Hoffler proposing land swap for City Hall relocation to Town Center

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.