Sign in to follow this  
gman430

CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Perimeter Condominiums - Rhett and Markley

Is this thing, and the townhomes across the street dead? What about the condos nextdoor... didn't DRB deny those due to demolition of the building?

Last we heard, they were changing the concept from apartments to condos, naming it: Stadium Flats. However nothing has gone before the City for review.

it's disappointing if the design is still the same. Something more industrial looking needs to come. Maybe they will push them harder to help create an identity. They challenged its immediate neighbors pretty hard and it worked out for the best. 

it's disappointing if the design is still the same. Something more industrial looking needs to come. Maybe they will push them harder to help create an identity. They challenged its immediate neighbors pretty hard and it worked out for the best. 

When you say its neighbors... which ones are you referring to - the 10 Townhomes?? Anyone know what ever happened to the Condo development directly behind these?

When you say its neighbors... which ones are you referring to - the 10 Townhomes?? Anyone know what ever happened to the Condo development directly behind these?

I'm referring to the condos next door (Traverse?) and the warehouses that may be renovated. 

Edited by GvilleSC

Beat me to it... I like it.

I am confused about the angle of the picture they are showing. That is looking from the corner of Rhett and Markley (from the current church lot) I believe so what is the big building in the background?

Beat me to it... I like it.

I am confused about the angle of the picture they are showing. That is looking from the corner of Rhett and Markley (from the current church lot) I believe so what is the big building in the background?

just generic context...

good project! I'm glad this will be condos!

Upstate Business Journal has an update on 17 DT projects.  There is no mention of the number of reservations for this project, but it says construction is to start in August.   

• Like 1