300 North College - Residential tower at 6th and College in First Ward

birky

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was under contract for close to 2 years with Tivoli. Sorry, I thought from the posts in this thread everyone knew that.

We all knew, but we lost faith pretty quickly. There has been no word for 11 months, so I think we gave up on Tivoli. 

• 7 months later...

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. Apparently he was told new tenants are being brought in. To me it makes NO sense for a new owner to kick his places out just to bring in new tenants. Maybe the new owners didn't like the crowd/vibes of the existing venues?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article52119685.html?utm_content=bufferc8fd3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Sorry, I have been meaning to post about this project for a while. A friend of mine let me peek at the renderings a couple weeks ago. I think we will agree that it will be transformative. The developers see a huge opportunity for podium apartment projects uptown.

block-365-rendering.jpg

1 hour ago, kermit said:

Sorry, I have been meaning to post about this project for a while. A friend of mine let me peek at the renderings a couple weeks ago. It we will agree that it will really be transformative. The developers see a huge opportunity for podium apartment projects uptown.

block-365-rendering.jpg

Yes! Transformative! Unique! First movers in this space! Millennial-correct!

11 hours ago, Nick2 said:

I love it, as long as the giant elegant lobby and garage entrances take up all the sides of the ground floor. We even get some exciting Charlotte beige incorporated into the one-of-a-kind design.

And maybe they'll put some art in there so we can stand outside and look at it...

Archived