Yellow Rocket Concepts

skirby

Yellow Rocket Concepts, the group behing Big Orange, Local Lime and ZaZa's, will be opening a new brewery later this year. It will be named Lost 40 Brewing Company and will include a tasting room. It will be located downtown a few blocks from Rock Town Distillery. With this addition one will be able to drink locally  brewed beer from Stone's Throw, Bosco's, Vino's and Diamond Bear all located in downtown LR/NLR.

Also, new locations for YRC existing resturaunts and maybe a new concept resturaunt later this year.

• 3 months later...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YRC has announced that it has purchased Browning's and will open Height's Taco ad Tamale Co. in the space later this year.

I doubt a better thing could have happened.  It's comparative to Mercedes purchasing Yugo.  Excited to see what comes of this...all of their other brands/concepts are just top notch.

I doubt a better thing could have happened.  It's comparative to Mercedes purchasing Yugo.  Excited to see what comes of this...all of their other brands/concepts are just top notch.

I agree with you. I also think any of their concepts would be a good fit near the upcoming Aloft.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Today is the official opening of the Heights Taco & Tamale Company located in the old Brownings building. They have named their type of food as Arkansas-Style Mexican food aka Ark-Mex.

We're anxious to try this!!!  They rarely disappoint, and hope this is equal to their other offerings.

• 1 month later...

There is an article about the successful opening of the Heights Taco & Tamale Co. in Arkansas Business which includes a note about a second location for Local Lime. Look for Local Lime to be in the LR downtown area in the near future. On a side note about HT&T, try their Pickle-Fried Chicken Tacos, might sound strange but they are really good.

Archived