121 Rhett Street

gman430

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SVL said:

The building right next to this project has been demolished. Anyone know if this is part of this project or is something else going on?

20160707_201527_zpsfb0dzboh.jpg

Phil Hughes owns this site and is planning a project on it. He built Rivers Edge, RiverWalk, and Falls Park Place. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SVL said:

I noticed a banner hanging on this building today as I walked by. It said "Sold Out". You have to wonder if we'll see more projects similar to this one start to pop up in the near future. 

Markley Place is the only other one I can think of currently. We will see how fast it goes. They need to do more marketing IMO. Not everyone keeps up with this stuff as closely as we do. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jet-set said:

I must have missed it-what is the wing off the back for and why was it built separately? 

Their Facebook calls it the Live/Work section... so I guess this building also has some office space? Also, if you look at the original renderings it is the entrance to the 'courtyard' (parking lot).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...