Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GRDadof3

Crane City

10 posts in this topic

It was a lot of fun when Medical Mile, River House Condos, JW Marriott and others were being constructed.

I watched it in full screen and I was seriously having a psychological reaction: palms sweating, heart racing. The three scenes that really got me were when the one guy crosses the cross bars in the middle, when the loose grate suddenly raises up in his hands, and when the guy actually stands on the pulley at the top. No wind up there??? How is that possible?

This is a pretty cool sight to see. Cranes erecting a massive steel girder system for the roof of a new chapel at Cornerstone University. I saw them bringing in the pieces on those wide load semi trailers last week and wondered where they were headed.

The picture doesn't really do it justice as far as scale goes.

13936230288_daf1cf7f4c_b.jpg

This is a pretty cool sight to see. Cranes erecting a massive steel girder system for the roof of a new chapel at Cornerstone University. I saw them bringing in the pieces on those wide load semi trailers last week and wondered where they were headed.

The picture doesn't really do it justice as far as scale goes.

13936230288_daf1cf7f4c_b.jpg

My steeple is bigger than your steeple so God loves me more.

One more is squeezing into Medical Mile right now.  A new Hampton Inn next to Women's Health Center.

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2014/05/mid_towne_village_is_back_on_t.html

Ooolllldddd news.

My steeple is bigger than your steeple so God loves me more.

Better than the Ada Bible (pole barn) Church on Knapp near Maguire. What a horrible looking building that is, unless you're processing eggs.

A lot of churches, much like performing arts centers, use architecture to inspire.

Ooolllldddd news.

Better than the Ada Bible (pole barn) Church on Knapp near Maguire. What a horrible looking building that is, unless you're processing eggs.

A lot of churches, much like performing arts centers, use architecture to inspire.

But nnneeeewwww cranes.

But nnneeeewwww cranes.

That is true. And I saw one up the other day.