Please help! Place to stay

RaleighHeelsfan

Hey guys,

Hope this is the right thread. I have not been to Charlotte since the early 2000's. But I have been reading this board daily since the time the Charlotte boom started. I am thinking about taking my gf this weekend...saturday night and Sunday. I am looking for a hotel room...close to the light rail...safe...cool area that is pet friendly, and no more than 125 a night. Can you guys help please?? I cannot wait to see Charlotte again. Also, will the mint and other museums be open on Sundays??? I must see the Mint!!!!!

Thanks in advance

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

Hope this is the right thread. I have not been to Charlotte since the early 2000's. But I have been reading this board daily since the time the Charlotte boom started. I am thinking about taking my gf this weekend...saturday night and Sunday. I am looking for a hotel room...close to the light rail...safe...cool area that is pet friendly, and no more than 125 a night. Can you guys help please?? I cannot wait to see Charlotte again. Also, will the mint and other museums be open on Sundays??? I must see the Mint!!!!!

Thanks in advance

After a quick look on Kayak, I saw that you can get the Hilton Garden Inn Uptown for $119. That's close to the light rail and just a couple stops down from the Epicentre area as well as Southend. That would probably be your best bet. Everything else is way more expensive.

Archived