Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smeagolsfree

Thanks to Timmay 143

7 posts in this topic

Aww, shucks, thanks!  Yeah, I will still be around as "normal."  Just can't edit titles or anything "special" like that.  I want to get back into the area in a few years if possible.  Looking at you Hunstville, AL!  Anyways, Ron and Daniel are much more involved and "Nashville aware" than myself so we are all in good hands!

2 people like this

Thanks Tim for taking my spot when I could no longer do the job effectively after a year and a half or so. It was great to meet you that one Saturday when you came to a meet. Best of everything to you.

UA (John)

1 person likes this

Big mistake choosing some job in Floriduh over a highly respected mod position on the greatest forum on the interwebs. You will look back on this years from now with regret and shame.

Just kidding, Tim. Best of luck with your move and your job. Try to plan your vacations to Nashville around the first Saturday of each month. :shades:

Edited by UTgrad09
1 person likes this

Thanks folks!  Eh, nothing special here.  Just an obsessive Nashville development lover!  Anyways, while I may be physically moving, I won't be going anywhere soon away from the board.  I will still be my mostly lurking with random (mostly uniformative! :P) posts self.