Thanks to Timmay 143

smeagolsfree

I just wanted to thank Tim, who has served as a moderator for the past several years He is going to be moving to Florida for a job opportunity. I know he is going to continue to post, but has given his moderating powers up because of the move. He stepped in at a critical point and made a huge difference for the board. Best of luck on your new endeavor.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, shucks, thanks!  Yeah, I will still be around as "normal."  Just can't edit titles or anything "special" like that.  I want to get back into the area in a few years if possible.  Looking at you Hunstville, AL!  Anyways, Ron and Daniel are much more involved and "Nashville aware" than myself so we are all in good hands!

Big mistake choosing some job in Floriduh over a highly respected mod position on the greatest forum on the interwebs. You will look back on this years from now with regret and shame.

Just kidding, Tim. Best of luck with your move and your job. Try to plan your vacations to Nashville around the first Saturday of each month. :shades:

Thanks folks!  Eh, nothing special here.  Just an obsessive Nashville development lover!  Anyways, while I may be physically moving, I won't be going anywhere soon away from the board.  I will still be my mostly lurking with random (mostly uniformative! :P) posts self.

Archived