1201 Demonbreun, Eakin Building, 15 stories, 285,000 sq. ft. office space, $97 million

MidTenn1

Will still be 150-200 feet. Nice height for the hill it will sit on. 15x12= 180 feet plus roof and cap. I am guessing 190-200 feet. A nice project none the less.

Going off the renderings, it shows around 15 office floors that sit on top of what appears to be a 3-4 story parking garage and a 1-2 story lobby. If this is the final product then this building will be in the 20-21 story range and over 200 feet. My guess is around 250 feet or so, or close to the height of the 1212 tower.

Eakin20_zpsf7077083.jpg

Eakin3_zps852cc765.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Looks like a final rendering to me... Lots of answered questions, finally.

Decent styling around the base, though it still fits the bill quite nicely in the "glass box" category. Still, I'd rather have this than the grungy empty lot that's been there for as long as I can remember.

Maybe in the next year or two, they'll bulldoze the strip club on the opposite corner and we'll have a nice little walkable district up there.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing MLBrundy.

Living in New York, it's great when I hear people from work talking about last night's "Nashville" episode, and asking me if I think Nashville is portrayed correctly in the show.

A collegue of mine had hsi girlfriend give him a surprise birthday present last year. They both are from New Jersey, and she picked him up and said "we're going to Nashville for the weekend". They had never been and just decided to go- they said they had a great time, despite the Titans beating up the Jets.

There are also a ton of bachelorette parties in Nashville. It is a very popular destination for girls apparently.

• Like 2

There are also a ton of bachelorette parties in Nashville. It is a very popular destination for girls apparently.

A friend pointed out this fact to me recently.    I wasn't really aware of this phenomenon and don't know what to attribute it to, but since he said it I've been noticing bachelorette groups everywhere, including on those "pedal pubs" that cruise around Lower Broad.    funny

Yeah, those parties are all over the place. Same with bachelor parties too. I've been on a few, including my own. They always end up with waking up and not remembering what happened or how I ended up in bed with tons of beads on.

Waking up and not remembering why you are covered in beads?  Could be a lot worse!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...