Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fieldmarshaldj

Getahn Ward

13 posts in this topic

I've been meaning to ask this for some time... It seems every time I read the Tennessean, Getahn Ward is omnipresent with development stories for downtown and environs. I have to ask if he is a member of the UP, and if not, why hasn't he been invited ? I'm sure we'd greatly appreciate his input here.

Wait...we have a Twitter?!

Dude I made it like, a year ago... However, I haven't had a ton of time/ability to post as much as I did when I started it. 

Wait...we have a Twitter?!

@NashUrbanPlanet

It was updated very well in the beginning ... but then someone got a job and the updates became less frequent - hahaha!! But still get some good things passed along from Twitter. It's worth the add

1 person likes this

@NashUrbanPlanet

It was updated very well in the beginning ... but then someone got a job and the updates became less frequent - hahaha!! But still get some good things passed along from Twitter. It's worth the add

Geez. Sorry. Honestly, if anyone else wants to assist with the account, let me know and I will open it up because honestly, my job doesn't permit me to update as much as I'd like to...

1 person likes this

Geez. Sorry. Honestly, if anyone else wants to assist with the account, let me know and I will open it up because honestly, my job doesn't permit me to update as much as I'd like to...

Well, I'd offer to, but for one, my job keeps me pretty busy as well, and secondly, I hate twitter. It is the devil.

@NashUrbanPlanet

Welcome to the forum farm_boy.  Make sure you show up at the next meet so we can meet you. First Saturday of the month @ Provence in the downtown library @ 10 AM.

Getahn, welcome to the forum. You and WW play nice now! Two journalists on the forum could spell trouble!

1 person likes this

Dude I made it like, a year ago... However, I haven't had a ton of time/ability to post as much as I did when I started it. 

No idea how I missed that one. Other than my creeping senility.

Getahn, we're all sorry about Gail.   She will be missed.   

2 people like this

Thanks, guys. Look forward to contributing more.