Getahn Ward

fieldmarshaldj

I've been meaning to ask this for some time... It seems every time I read the Tennessean, Getahn Ward is omnipresent with development stories for downtown and environs. I have to ask if he is a member of the UP, and if not, why hasn't he been invited ? I'm sure we'd greatly appreciate his input here.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Wait...we have a Twitter?!

@NashUrbanPlanet

It was updated very well in the beginning ... but then someone got a job and the updates became less frequent - hahaha!! But still get some good things passed along from Twitter. It's worth the add

@NashUrbanPlanet

It was updated very well in the beginning ... but then someone got a job and the updates became less frequent - hahaha!! But still get some good things passed along from Twitter. It's worth the add

Geez. Sorry. Honestly, if anyone else wants to assist with the account, let me know and I will open it up because honestly, my job doesn't permit me to update as much as I'd like to...

Geez. Sorry. Honestly, if anyone else wants to assist with the account, let me know and I will open it up because honestly, my job doesn't permit me to update as much as I'd like to...

Well, I'd offer to, but for one, my job keeps me pretty busy as well, and secondly, I hate twitter. It is the devil.

@NashUrbanPlanet

Welcome to the forum farm_boy.  Make sure you show up at the next meet so we can meet you. First Saturday of the month @ Provence in the downtown library @ 10 AM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived