Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gman430

Two North Main Street

12 posts in this topic

Info on this redevelopment project slated to come out April 2nd.

This is the old Windstream building?

Yes.

The next GSA power breakfast or what ever it is called is about updating the business community on upcoming construction projects and one of the projects on the list to be discussed is the Windstream Building Rdevelopment.

Thought we would, it was mentioned as a topic for this mornings event, but they did not mention it.

This is cool to see: www.upstatebusinessjournal.com/news/green-grow-rooftops/

I really like the idea of this. I guess Hughes will be sitting on this property for a while longer. I would love to see this really take root and be successful with the possibility of expansion.

This is cool to see: www.upstatebusinessjournal.com/news/green-grow-rooftops/

Error with link on UBJ's website.

I really like the idea of this. I guess Hughes will be sitting on this property for a while longer. I would love to see this really take root and be successful with the possibility of expansion.

I wonder if Hughes is putting any plans for 2 N. Main on hold so that he can pursue the Greenville News site?  I have NO inside info. just personal speculation.

Love this idea and hope it expands as well. 

I wonder if Hughes is putting any plans for 2 N. Main on hold so that he can pursue the Greenville News site? I have NO inside info. just personal speculation.

Love this idea and hope it expands as well.

You could be on to something here. He has to have an interest in the News site, I would think. I would feel pretty comfortable with him in the driver seat of that project, although I know there are plenty of qualified out of town developers as well. The most important thing is that they understand Greenville, both its history and it's vision. Anyway, I suppose I'm going off topic here. Edited by GvilleSC