So $400K to a millionaire for Miss USA pageant

itsjustme3

I guess they figured that's what the world knew. I wonder what else they could have used, a garden backdrop? Or maybe a Italian Renaissance backdrop?  

Given that the first impression visitors have about the city when they get here is, "It's SO green!" a garden would have worked very well. 

The idea of Baton Rouge being known as 'Louisiana's Garden City' excites me for some reason.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or considering they showed Nottoway a few times, maybe they could have made a backdrop of the house and have the stage be the lawn, although a bikini contest in that kind of setting would probably look off. :lol:

Yeah, that would be a neat moniker, like you said considering how green it is an the BREC system. I do think they could do some more beautification of various mediums and what not, and like I said a few times before, add some showcase parks and make a more extensive/impressive botanical garden.

Archived