Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CREgville

Pleasantburg & Faris Retail Center

6 posts in this topic

I noticed that the old Bi-Lo (now Miracle Hill) center is for sale at the corner of Pleasantburg and Faris.  It is over 8 acres and seems like a great intersection for future redevelopment.  Does anyone have any insight on what may be going on here or any ideas on highest and best use?

If it's for sale I doubt anything is going there at this time. Who is the commercial real estate company doing the sale?

Is the shopping center FOR SALE or just the Bi-LO space FOR LEASE?

Is the shopping center FOR SALE or just the Bi-LO space FOR LEASE?

77,686 square foot shopping center (including the Bank of America) is for sale.  Miracle Hill Thrift Store is still a tenant in the old Bi-Lo space.

Interesting.  Do you know the  price?

I know the space alongside Pleasantburg that was recently a gym was vacant the last time I was by there (some time back now).  The center seems to be going downhill.  

I wonder if Gville Tech would be interested in it.   I know at times their parking can get overloaded.  Some students park at the shopping center already.  Gville Tech was the salvation for McAlister Square, maybe it can do the same here.    

Interesting.  Do you know the  price?

I know the space alongside Pleasantburg that was recently a gym was vacant the last time I was by there (some time back now).  The center seems to be going downhill.  

That area started going downhill when New York Carpet World closed. :silly:  Their "sale of the century" every month kept that shopping center going. :D