DIG Magazine

Cody Worsham

Hello all,

I'm the new editor at DIG Magazine here in BR, doing my due diligence by reaching out to all of you.

I'm new to the forum, so I'll be getting up to speed on the etiquette of the board, but I wanted to stop in and say hello and make a request: if you have anything you'd like to see covered, shoot me an email. 

[email protected] is the best place to reach me.

I'm an open door. Feel free to hit me up there any time with anything you'd like to see covered (or any questions/comments/criticisms of the magazine. 

Thanks,

Cody Worsham

Editor in Chief, DIG Magazine

www.DigBatonRouge.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

I'm the new editor at DIG Magazine here in BR, doing my due diligence by reaching out to all of you.

I'm new to the forum, so I'll be getting up to speed on the etiquette of the board, but I wanted to stop in and say hello and make a request: if you have anything you'd like to see covered, shoot me an email. 

[email protected] is the best place to reach me.

I'm an open door. Feel free to hit me up there any time with anything you'd like to see covered (or any questions/comments/criticisms of the magazine. 

Thanks,

Cody Worsham

Editor in Chief, DIG Magazine

www.DigBatonRouge.com

Nice to have you here! 

Thanks for stopping by Cody...We sure will! I dig DIG Magazine!  We have been fortunate to have active BR Forums here on UP! I'm stoked about developments btwn LSU/Downtown like the River District & Water Campus + IBM. Exciting times despite the turbulent global economy.

Archived