Metro Health Village Second Tower

GRDadof3

I stumbled upon a document for Metro Health outlaying a budget of almost $100 Million this year for a "tower," and can only find news on a Metro Hospital expansion of about 90,000 square feet to the existing Professional Services building. But I see Rockford Construction has a large foundation going in there. Is this the tower they are talking about? Anyone know? I guess 90,000 sf could be considered a "tower" if it were 6 or 7 floors tall.

I also heard Metro is looking to add 400 new doctors in the next few years but that sounds like a stretch, and this source tends to exaggerate. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the Metro Health Village in Wyoming, developer Jade Pig recently broke ground on a 99,400-square-foot professional office building that will house medical services such as neurology and neurosurgery, pulmonology, spine care, infectious disease care and the original Wound Healing Center, plus several administrative functions now in the adjoining hospital. Occupancy is targeted for early 2015. - See more at: http://mibiz.com/item/21281-metro-expansions-continue-as-hospital-remains-in-talks-with-chs#sthash.wmtt5ZuX.dpuf

At the Metro Health Village in Wyoming, developer Jade Pig recently broke ground on a 99,400-square-foot professional office building that will house medical services such as neurology and neurosurgery, pulmonology, spine care, infectious disease care and the original Wound Healing Center, plus several administrative functions now in the adjoining hospital. Occupancy is targeted for early 2015. - See more at: http://mibiz.com/item/21281-metro-expansions-continue-as-hospital-remains-in-talks-with-chs#sthash.wmtt5ZuX.dpuf

Yeah, that doesn't help me. :) My question is, is this project the $100 million "tower" budget outlay they are talking about or is that something else?

Jade Pig?! That is a blast from the past. I thought that rolled up into CWD? 

Joe

Archived