Twelve Weston (Formerly known as 35 and 41 S Division)

ModSquad

Please don't build another shelter. Please don't build another shelter. ;)

I've been looking at these buildings a lot lately and I do have to say they look too far gone (not that I'm an expert). I'd be a little bit scared if I were Rockwell/Republic. One wrong move and it could be like dominoes (I park in the lot next to Rockwell. If it does all come crashing down, I hope my car is in the rubble). LOL.

Joe

Was anyone actually connected to the Mystery Project? LOL.

I think your thinking of someone else. 

Good to hear there are plans. Redevelopment would help that corner (and maybe breathe some new life into the old Cybernet building).

Joe

Aren't you somehow connected to that mystery project from years back???

Was anyone actually connected to the Mystery Project? LOL.

I think your thinking of someone else. 

Good to hear there are plans. Redevelopment would help that corner (and maybe breathe some new life into the old Cybernet building).

Joe

I dont think I am thinking of someone else... not that this person was Faust or anything but, maybe this person knew Faust or had an in, or defended him, or something haha

Please don't build another shelter. Please don't build another shelter. ;)

I've been looking at these buildings a lot lately and I do have to say they look too far gone (not that I'm an expert). I'd be a little bit scared if I were Rockwell/Republic. One wrong move and it could be like dominoes (I park in the lot next to Rockwell. If it does all come crashing down, I hope my car is in the rubble). LOL.

Joe

No shelters

No parks

No parking lots

No "low-income" housing

No faux-old architecture

No squat two-story cheap building.

And no empty lot for 7 years.

But this is GR, and the developers will do their best to deliver you one or all of the above.

No shelters

No parks

No parking lots

No "low-income" housing

No faux-old architecture

No squat two-story cheap building.

And no empty lot for 7 years.

But this is GR, and the developers will do their best to deliver you one or all of the above.

Rockford Construction is involved, I think we can see, based on their other work D-town that whatever they do will be done well and most likely be market rate.

I think it does. And if they extended the building all the way to the alley, they could easily build a bridge / skywalk to the parking deck.

Joe

Does the Ramp at 38 Commerce have the capacity to handle more cars?  WIth that ramp directly behind it, they could do something pretty damn cool there and not worry about parking. 

Aren't you somehow connected to that mystery project from years back???

LOL. Nope, sorry. I commented on it a bit, based on stuff I was hearing from people I knew. But that was all.

I think it does. And if they extended the building all the way to the alley, they could easily build a bridge / skywalk to the parking deck.

Joe

38 Ramp is basically full.

I'm glad. The article didn't mention anything (not surprising). Will the plan be apart of the request to bulldoze or after?

No plans were required to present the demolition request to HPC.

I imagine stuff will come out publicly within a few months. 

Don't expect a grassy lot for long.

I believe folks here will be happy with the plan.

;-)

LOL. Nope, sorry. I commented on it a bit, based on stuff I was hearing from people I knew. But that was all.

38 Ramp is basically full.

No plans were required to present the demolition request to HPC.

I imagine stuff will come out publicly within a few months. 

Don't expect a grassy lot for long.

I believe folks here will be happy with the plan.

;-)

Bah, more secrets!!! You are the faust guy!! ;) jk.. but seriously, tell us what you know! No one follows UP anymore except a few of us long-timers...

No one follows UP anymore except a few of us long-timers...

That's because there isn't a billion dollars worth of big developements going on like there was from 05-09  So people don't care as much about the more detailed BS.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...