Twelve Weston (Formerly known as 35 and 41 S Division)

ModSquad

If done with a flair for the dramatic and some melancholy music the demo could be an ArtPrize entry in itself.  A group of hard hats from Pitsch taking down the building = demolition.  Add a New York hipster with a pretentious name and a can of spray paint prior to the demo and suddenly you've got art! 

^lol

I have to think there are already plans in the works for this lot.   The city center at the Ful/Div intersection seems to be the hottest part of the city right now. 

Dad hates that 3-week party with the fire of a thousand suns. My post was along the lines of the kids' joke.

"Under where?"

Hah, I made you say "underwear."

I don't hate it at all. It's just talked about endlessly on other outlets during that 3 week period, 24 hours a day, I just don't like talking about it here. Unless it's UrbanPlanet related.

While YouTube's website and player are fantastic, their intrusive marketing and data collection not.

And wzzm is just off putting.

Any chance you have another link? Preferably one to a uncompiled video string. I can code my own codec and container, just need the blocks. Thanks.

Honestly, theres nothing to see in the video.. they dont even knock anything but a window ledge down... Dont concern yourself with it.

Honestly, theres nothing to see in the video.. they dont even knock anything but a window ledge down... Dont concern yourself with it.

just watched it again.. 40 seconds of it is showing a guys standing around the equipment and families sitting on the sidewalk across the street watching the demo. the next 20 seconds shows some wood scraps being picked up and the last 14 seconds is the roof awning? or whatever its called getting knocked down....

just watched it again.. 40 seconds of it is showing a guys standing around the equipment and families sitting on the sidewalk across the street watching the demo. the next 20 seconds shows some wood scraps being picked up and the last 14 seconds is the roof awning? or whatever its called getting knocked down....

That's kind of how demolition goes (unless they blow the place up). It's tedious work and they may only get one section of one floor done in an hour. Every once in a while will be something "dramatic" like a large window crashing to the ground, but mostly it's just piles of bricks and lumber in chunks. 

It's all good. I was able to extract the .mp4 from the YouTube link. From there, I wrote my own codec to de-interlace and supersample while increasing the bitrate and deepening the pixel density. It only took me four-ish hours. 

Wouldn't it have been easier to transport yourself downtown? Here's the address, just enter it into your favorite mapping program:

35 and 41 S Division

(rode my bike past yesterday morning)

• Like 2