The Westin Music City - 27 Floors/320', 452 Rooms

Paramount747

This one didn't have a waterfall in a rendering.  It has the swimming pool of "death" with the glass wall on the rooftop. Still there!  The waterfall was in something called "Crescendo" which was not a serious proposal by someone who has made a few offbeat proposals, including a 30-story guitar.

Actually, there was what many of us thought was a waterfall, or water-feature, on the corner in the old render.  

nw20140408towermassingfullshot.jpg

I think he meant switch the better tower from the previous rendering with the lesser tower from this newer one, so that way the best base and the best tower are combined into one concept.

Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry for the brevity of the response. I'm on mobile til Wednesday when I get my cable/internet installed in my new apt.

I like the new one. WW said he will have the new official rendering in the next day or so. The excavation hole is getting rarely deep now. Hopefully this will top out in a couple of years. 2017-2018 is going to be pretty cool with this, The Sobro, The Bridgestone, and the Michael Hayes Tower being completed. I am sure we will have more too.

• Like 2

I like the new one. WW said he will have the new official rendering in the next day or so. The excavation hole is getting rarely deep now. Hopefully this will top out in a couple of years. 2017-2018 is going to be pretty cool with this, The Sobro, The Bridgestone, and the Michael Hayes Tower being completed. I am sure we will have more too.

Don't forget my JW Marriott!! 

• Like 3

And the Convention Center twin towers!