Memphis Grizzlies

BnaBreaker

I am a HUGE fan of the NBA's Memphis Grizzlies, and I know my fellow UP'er arkitekte is as well.  Anybody else out there?  I realize that Memphis and Nashville have had their differences, but ever since I was a kid I wished there was a Tennessee based NBA team I could cheer for, so naturally, when the Vancouver Grizzlies moved to Memphis I jumped onto their bandwagon immediately and have been a huge fan ever since, through the good years and the bad. 

Game 2 of the NBA Playoffs between the OKC Thunder and the Grizz took place last night, and it was one of the best sporting events I've witnessed in quite some time.  It was such an incredible contest, and despite all of the miraculous heroics displayed by the Thunder, the Grizzlies kept their poise through it all and continued to play their game and slap them back down.  I thought it was an EXTREMELY impressive win. 

GO GRIZZLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRIT GRIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tough: :tough: :tough: :tough: :tough:

memphis_grizzlies_wallpaper_by_angelmake

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to the Grizz. I sure would like to see a championship trophy in Tennessee. But they need to quit giving Westbrook four-point plays in the last seconds.

Ugh.  Tell me about it.  I swear if they keep playing like this their gonna put me in an early grave. haha...but at least they're winning I guess.  I just wish they wouldn't always make it so damned hard on themselves!!

Go Grizzlies! I'm a huge basketball fan and have followed the Grizzlies since the early 2000s. I wish they were in Nashville but I have no problem showing Memphis some love and support. I think it's a good fit as Memphis is such a great basketball town. 

Totally agreed.  Not only are they a good fit for Memphis because the city is crazy about the sport of basketball, but the team itself mirrors Memphis in the sense that it is gritty and blue collar and real and not afraid to get a little wild. 

Ugh.  Tell me about it.  I swear if they keep playing like this their gonna put me in an early grave. haha...but at least they're winning I guess.  I just wish they wouldn't always make it so damned hard on themselves!!

Totally agreed.  Not only are they a good fit for Memphis because the city is crazy about the sport of basketball, but the team itself mirrors Memphis in the sense that it is gritty and blue collar and real and not afraid to get a little wild. 

It wouldn't be a Grizz game if they didn't add some type of craziness. You can't always see it on tv, but the stuff that TA does off the camera is hilarious. Last night in OT while the rest of the team was huddled up, TA was walking in circles saying "Hit your free throws".

LOL!!!  You mean this one? 

14009717741_b834dfed37.jpgDu2GC by BnaBreaker, on Flickr

Yeah that's it. Make sure to post that on SSP again. Just don't post it too early. I was at the barbershop today and I kept saying "I don't want to jinx us" before everything I said. 

Archived