Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
japan

Museum Hotel on 3rd Ave.

9 posts in this topic

nice! i have heard great things about this chain and was hoping we would get one soon.

1 person likes this

222 third ave north is the address listed.  I think the building goes all the way back to second ave north.

222 third ave north is the address listed.  I think the building goes all the way back to second ave north.

I wonder if they'll be able to make the 2nd Ave entrance the primary entrance? The 3rd Ave front door is directly across from parking garage with not a whole lot do street activation in the area. The 2nd Ave side much more welcoming.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, markhollin said:

21c Museum Hotel adds notable investor to help with it's 3rd Avenue North Hotel conversion.

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2016/09/15/notable-investor-joins-printers-alley-boutique.html

New render as well:

Good grief, our journalists don't even know the difference between Printers Alley and Bankers Alley.

2 people like this

Unfortunately, the term journalist is disappearing in favor or just a reporter or blogger. Many times I have see in some of the Headlines a sort of subtle juvenile element to those headlines.

2 people like this