The Other Side of Providence

pesphoto

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics! I love black and white when it works with the picture, and it definitely works with these pics and their "real life" depictions. I almost did an independent study on the "other side" of New England cities, since so many people think that they're quiet and quaint with steeples, lighthouses and pretty stone walls. They're cities just like everywhere else, with everything good and bad that comes with that. Never got to do it though....anyway, great pics keep em comin. I especially like the one on your homepage (the two people on the bench), and the Smith Hill Community Garden photo.

These are great, Paul. The grittiness that I love. You emailed me awhile back and I believe I added your link to from one of my community pages. You had a great photo of some guys outside Splinters that I'd love to use on a page I am building for Splinters on Empire street, since it is now no longer there. Get in touch if you remember what I am talking about...

Archived