Lee Vista Promenade (formerly known as The Current)

HankStrong

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Drove by last night.  There are quite a few future stores in place now.  They are still under construction, but at least you can see the general layout forming.  I do not see the Epic Theater coming out of the ground yet, as I think that would be fairly easy to identify.

Home Goods has erected a COMING SOON sign along 436.

Supposedly, the following are coming to this location:

Ross Dress For Less

Michael's

Petco

ULTA

Moe's

Outback Steakhouse

Buffalo Wild Wings

There are spaces for 3 more anchor stores, 2 more free-standing restaurants, 3-5 more mid-size stores, and a dozen more small stores/eateries.

There is a small and mostly un-readable map here  http://properties.theshoppingcentergroup.com/property/output/center/detail/id:2314/#plans

• 4 weeks later...

Drove by last night.  There are quite a few future stores in place now.  They are still under construction, but at least you can see the general layout forming.  I do not see the Epic Theater coming out of the ground yet, as I think that would be fairly easy to identify.

Home Goods has erected a COMING SOON sign along 436.

Supposedly, the following are coming to this location:

Ross Dress For Less

Michael's

Petco

ULTA

Moe's

Outback Steakhouse

Buffalo Wild Wings

There are spaces for 3 more anchor stores, 2 more free-standing restaurants, 3-5 more mid-size stores, and a dozen more small stores/eateries.

There is a small and mostly un-readable map here  http://properties.theshoppingcentergroup.com/property/output/center/detail/id:2314/#plans

It also seems a Five Below, Famous Footwear and Red Robin will also be constructed 

• 3 weeks later...

It also seems a Five Below, Famous Footwear and Red Robin will also be constructed 

Another mention of Red Robin and Five Below in this piece at the OBJ

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/blog/2015/06/kiss-s-rock-brews-red-robin-to-come-near-orlando.html

Also the KISS Rock & Brews is featured in the article.  They reference Menchie's Frozen Yogurt (I've been to the one on Lake Eola) & Marlow's Tavern, as well.  I've never been there, but they apparently have 3 other locations in town.

• 2 months later...

Two things:

1. This is seriously going vertical at this point.  In fact, the block with Home Goods seems to be basically done on the outside, as well as the theaters.

2. I went to Marlow's Tavern for the first time last week and found it to be overpriced (as mcn11 pointed out) and fairly bland.  We probably won't intentionally go back.  Meaning we probably won't go back on our own, but wouldn't throw a fit if friends requested to go.

• 4 months later...

Epic Theaters Facebook page is showing off their "luxury loungers" they will have. Looks like home theater lazy boy recliners, all electric. No mention if that it's a special ticket or if the whole theater is so equipped. All electric, so interested to see how long they stay working. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived