New Hotels in/around Uptown

cltbwimob

No! But that's why its a guess. I love murals, the installation piece just looks cheesy to me. And it just doesn't go with that building at all. It should have been a sleek covering. Too much going on. It looks like I belongs on the side of "Discovery Place." 

Oh, I see. The colors are bright so I can see why it could seem a bit tacky. Specifically the neon. The mismatch of sleek apartments do exaggerate the “tackiness” I’ll say it does look weird if I stare at it long enough. (Still cool cover- better than other places by miles). Though it’s a good cover imo I see what you mean now.
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JeanClt said:

Oh, I see. The colors are bright so I can see why it could seem a bit tacky. Specifically the neon. The mismatch of sleek apartments do exaggerate the “tackiness” I’ll say it does look weird if I stare at it long enough. (Still cool cover- better than other places by miles). Though it’s a good cover imo I see what you mean now.

Yes that is exactly what I am talking about. I said this before and was attacked lol. I don't think that it is ugly at all but it looks very elementary on a more mature looking building. 

• Like 1

Yes that is exactly what I am talking about. I said this before and was attacked lol. I don't think that it is ugly at all but it looks very elementary on a more mature looking building. 

Yeah, we have to stop doing that over simple tastes such as these. Despite our disagreement I can see your point of view somewhat and don’t need to attack you because you stated your opinion. Wouldn’t want to be treated that way myself.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...