Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UTgrad09

Savannah, GA, a picture thread

7 posts in this topic

Wow. That place is beautiful. Thanks for sharing those pics. I believe I've got a road trip in my future.

Excellent pics! I love Savannah, it's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to. Growing up, we'd always take a day trip out there when we'd vacation at Hilton Head Island. The humidity in the summer time can be brutal though. I'd love to go back soon, but with the baby almost here ( a month away....ahhhhh! haha), it may be a while. 

Beautiful.  I've always wanted to go there.  Seems to be a decent amount of variety in color and style of buildings, and I love the multi-level effect by the water, the dark metal and the doorways accessed by bridges.

I love that city, it is so beautiful and historic.  plus their open container laws are hard to disagree with.

2 people like this

Such a cool city. I love Charleston, but Savannah is so much more 'real' and lived in, but with equally awesome architecture.

Great pics! Man I miss that place. You should post these over in the Savannah forum so more people can see them. They really are outstanding.