Pinnacle Hills West

RemusCal

2 hours ago, OzarkSingleSpeed said:

There is certainly a finite amount of land still available in the Pinnacle Hills area so I wonder if they will go vertical with some of these 17 planned buildings ...

Between having a 'Simply Mac' store and 'Megabyte' (longtime certified Apple dealer), I'm not sure an Apple store would fill much of a void in the market.  I buy all my MacBooks, iPads and Apple accessories from Megabyte and their customer service has always been outstanding.  Seems every time I have been in an Apple store it is elbow-to-elbow while the majority of the people are just playing on demo units with minimal intent to buy.

But that's the point of wanting an Apple Store. They bring people to a center and justify other tenant's interest in a market. Their sales per sq ft are on par with some luxury retailers.  I don't expect them in the District development, but they are one of several tenants missing that should be here and would prove NWA is becoming a bigtime market. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived