Atlas Flats

Ghentite

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always love seeing older buildings preserved, and I'm glad to see Norfolk doing more of this. The rendering is pretty cool, but being that close to the train tracks can't be the greatest selling point though...  :P

Ha, I was wondering if that would be turned into apts one day. See I have great ideas, my problem is, I can't afford to bring them to fruition, lol.

Good Work. I would suggest however they brighten that area up a bit, just to make it more living friendly. It would have also been nice if that Cocoa-Coal rumor would have panned out about them opening up the wall on Monticello so people could see bottle/cannery in action. That would bring some life to that section.

• 7 months later...

I like all the development down monticello but I still think they are missing the retail/restaurant component. That will be vital to sustained foot traffic or just general traffic. I do not want to see a street of apartments that goes dead after 7.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived