Norfolk Outlet Mall

likeminded

I'm not too worried, its still new, a bit isolated and has a horrible off-ramp. Christmas will help with getting more traffic there.  I think about the outlet in Williamsburg, it was fairly small for decades then all of a sudden it doubled in size completely full.  Ikea will absolutely help it out and if it doesn't then I'll start worrying.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Shops and restaurants on the outskirts of the outlets are in the works including a Chik-fil-a. I think this is a little close to the one on military but it's a Chik-fil-a so I'm sure it'll do fine. I am interested to see what else is announced for these shops as well as what comes of the plans for the hotel down the street. I'll also get the chance to finally visit home next week to see for myself how the outlets compare to the ones here in Austin(well Round Rock) and Houston.

https://pilotonline.com/business/real-estate/article_f466689e-a420-58c0-8458-dad826184a55.html

Edited by Urbanlooker
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, Urbanlooker said:

Shops and restaurants on the outskirts of the outlets are in the works including a Chik-fil-a. I think this is a little close to the one on military but it's a Chik-fil-a so I'm sure it'll do fine. I am interested to see what else is announced for these shops as well as what comes of the plans for the hotel down the street. I'll also get the chance to finally visit home next week to see for myself how the outlets compare to the ones here in Austin(well Round Rock) and Houston.

https://pilotonline.com/business/real-estate/article_f466689e-a420-58c0-8458-dad826184a55.html

last time I was home, that chik fil a was closed. maybe something was just going on when I was in town?

• 1 year later...
On 6/26/2019 at 11:56 PM, Urbanlooker said:

I believe that's Mod Pizza there's a few starting to pop up around the 757 it's basically a chipotle but for pizza where you ask for size and then walk through and say what you want on it. 

You know I think I might have been to one or one like it in Wards Corner.

• 3 years later...