SKYHOUSE NASHVILLE | 25 stories/289' + 7 & 70' | 10,708sqft Retail |

smeagolsfree

Adding a little flavor in the form of the ATL SkyHouse, as seen from the high-rise Ikea cafe:

IMG_0088.jpg IMG_0090.jpg 

It'll be a nice addition to our skyline. Say what you will about the garage and the loss of the nondescript structures it is replacing--I'll appreciate its presence.

EDIT: Not.  :whistling:

Edited by Vrtigo

Adding a little flavor in the form of the ATL SkyHouse, as seen from the high-rise Ikea cafe:

IMG_0088.jpg IMG_0090.jpg

It'll be a nice addition to our skyline. Say what you will about the garage and the loss of the nondescript structures it is replacing--I'll appreciate its presence.

Although it looks similar, that's not actually one of Novare's Skyhouse developments but The Atlantic, which is one of Novare's larger developments. It's much, much larger than the Skyhouses. Their Skyhouse developments are about the same size as Twelve, the smaller tower next to it.

Edited by ariesjow
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a broker at Colliers and work closely with Novare on their downtown project, Encore. The site is still under contract by Novare and has not been listed for re-sale. Colliers was the listing agent for the land and is leaving signs up (and flyers online) while the property is under contract; this is a common practice. Novare is currently working through the zoning process.

I'm super excited about the project and can't wait to get started! Stay tuned!

Thanks,

Austin

Thanks Austin!  Great to always have someone close to a project give us an update.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm happy to see that SubStop will be reopening. I love all this new development, but I don't like it when it comes at the cost of small businesses. Glad to know that will NOT be the case here. Hopefully they will be very successful at their new location.

• Like 2