110 E. Court St / 125 E. Broad St.

gman

• 4 weeks later...

They modified the plan to separate the building and garage. This loses a floor in building height and adds height to the garage. This will more visually pact your experience on the bridge. I think I am in favor of the change. Overall the building is pretty bland, but it does it's job as a background building and a density builder.

Edited by GvilleSC

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Entire project or are they doing it in stages?

Well the office building for EP and the garage will happen in association with one another. The remainder of the site will have to be reworked as a byproduct of the construction. However, we know nothing more of future plan outside of the owner looking to subdivide the large site.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, construction should start in next 45-60 days. Just got the internal announcement yesterday that things are moving forward. Guess they need to test for bedrock, etc. But you'll start seeing some action going on shortly.

Cannot wait! Going to be a beautiful building with some cool stuff in and around it.

Yay!

Yup, only 5 story's. I think originally was going to be taller but nixed down to current size. Our company will be on 2 floors along with our current building (one connected via the sky bridge). The historical building that we use will be turned over I'm assuming for whoever wants it.