MAC property near Breton Village

twoshort

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

If won't be a workout facility anymore. I know the members are quite loyal but this is too prime a location and too valuable a property to remain a dated facility. CWD brought in the area's first Cabela's.

That's already been reported that it's going to be torn down for retail. At least, I'm pretty sure that was reported already.

Okay...I never post on here so I'm really not acquainted with the proper netiquette. That said...I'm posting a link to something I stumbled across and if it's inappropriate for me to post the link to a private firm's site on here please let me know. To the moderators, please feel free to take it down if it's not supposed to be on here.

However...I was looking up develop news/renderings/etc and stumbled on this page on Progressive's site. I know that several weeks ago this project was not featured on their site. Anyone know what it is? It says "Breton Village." The description fits that MAC site or any place near it (e.g. reference to Calvin and the Breton Village Mall)

Cheers. 

http://www.progressiveae.com/projects/breton-village-multi-family-housing

Edit - After looking at their site, I noticed that there is a new page for "Tall House," which indicates that they may have posted older projects for show, possibly including this one. 

Okay...I never post on here so I'm really not acquainted with the proper netiquette. That said...I'm posting a link to something I stumbled across and if it's inappropriate for me to post the link to a private firm's site on here please let me know. To the moderators, please feel free to take it down if it's not supposed to be on here.

However...I was looking up develop news/renderings/etc and stumbled on this page on Progressive's site. I know that several weeks ago this project was not featured on their site. Anyone know what it is? It says "Breton Village." The description fits that MAC site or any place near it (e.g. reference to Calvin and the Breton Village Mall)

Cheers. 

http://www.progressiveae.com/projects/breton-village-multi-family-housing

Edit - After looking at their site, I noticed that there is a new page for "Tall House," which indicates that they may have posted older projects for show, possibly including this one. 

With this description: "the site was already pad ready located within an adjacent mall parking lot," I'm guessing it's the site where Anthropologie and Houlihan's sit now. May have been just a study to see if it was viable.

I "think" that ROI Design worked with Design+ on Tall House, which D+ is now part of PAE. Anyone else remember for sure?

You can provide links to virtually any site that you like, you just can't copy and paste material from other sites to here (except free license/pinnable images).

• 2 months later...

Fast casual restaurant - panera bread

Fast food - chipotle

Retail store - trader joes

Retail store - verizon, sprint, etc

Retail store - fedex/ups

Clothing - American Apparel (my out of the box choice)

Your choices seem appropo. Probably a second Potbelly's for GR, since CWD brought them into the market. And a Five Guys?

Well, American Apparel's been just barely staving off bankruptcy for like 3-4 years now.  Who knows if they'll even still be a brand when this project is finished.  But yeah, a clothing boutique would suit that location well.  Maybe even a local company.

I'd agree Potbelly is probably likely but I figured no 5 Guys since the 28th/Beltline location next on the local franchisee's schedule. I know chick fil a, but are they a strip mall restaurant or more of the BK stand alone set up?

I doubt we'd see a Chick-fil-A there - wrong target demographic (remember that this is very close to EGR, which tends to be more socially liberal and affluent) for their first entry into the region. More likely to see them in Cascade, Grandville, Alpine, etc.

Archived