Thompson Hotel in the Gulch - 12 Stories | 224 Rooms

dmillsphoto

Gulch Crossings is a really nice looking structure.  To me, even better than the renders.

Absolutely agree. I remember being slightly saddened that the original design was tweaked, but I think I like the current design much better now especially with the beautiful night lighting. 

• Like 2

How do you post pics I live in the ICON I have a lot of pics of the hotel's progress Bird eye view

Join a site like Photobucket and upload your photos.  Then copy the photo's link from that site, come here and click the square "image" link in your post (kinda under the smiley face) and paste the link.  Post and you're done.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tim29tn said:

Ridiculous. They could cut that price in half and make so much more money. We're not talking world class here, you have to look through the eyes of the middle class. 

The Capital Hotel, which I had never heard of but looks to be an old HoJo style hotel that's been updated is charging $319 weekend rates.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:01 PM, japan said:

The Capital Hotel, which I had never heard of but looks to be an old HoJo style hotel that's been updated is charging $319 weekend rates.

I stayed in that hotel when I was 13. It was the Downtowner Hotel at that time. It still is a very substandard motel, even after the upgrades. However the location is great.

On September 9, 2016 at 0:49 PM, Tim29tn said:

Ridiculous. They could cut that price in half and make so much more money. We're not talking world class here, you have to look through the eyes of the middle class. 

That's assuming they aren't booking many rooms. At $349 per night they are probably pretty full seeing what the going rate is downtown in lesser properties. 

Edited by Hey_Hey