Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheNashvillian

What do you think of Will Pinkston?

9 posts in this topic

Answering that will lead to an unfortunate political discussion and likely flame war. I don't think this is the appropriate venue for it, nor the best topic start for a first-time poster.

Edited by fieldmarshaldj

I HATE HIM!  I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION!!!!  Just kidding.  I have no idea who that is. 

Never heard of the man.

Welcome to the forum, though that is an extremely odd way of starting out.

Here is my advice to you. Don't worry about what other people think of you dad. He's not their dad. Form your own opinion. And if he was a good father, give him a break when you find his flaws. If he was a bad father, learn from his mistakes.

FYI, never heard of him.

1 person likes this

Don't know him, but appreciate the thoughtfulness he's brought to the issue of charter schools and Metro's needs.  I'm in the anti-charter camp but appreciate the concerns voiced by the pro-camp.  Don't have an opinion on the spat with Register, but glad to see someone stand up for their position.  At least those paying attention can understand the issues.

I do not know your father but I disagree vehemently with his anti-choice positions. By and large Nashville's public schools are failing at their mandate...educating children. There are many reasons for that but to attempt to prevent kids, mired in failing schools, from improving their prospects is an injustice, IMO.

1 person likes this

I don't know anything about him other than I want to call him Willy Pinky.

1 person likes this