ricky_davis_fan_21

UP Forum Meetups

2014 September Forum Meetup  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Next meet up is Thursday, July 2 at 8:00pm at Birdsong. Coming?

• Yay
    • Nay

If anyone wants to meet up in March, there is a Project Tuesday networking event on March 10th at Fahrenheit. DJ, Drink specials, food, and of course the amazing view. Event is 6-10 PM. 222 S. Caldwell Street - easiest access is from 3rd street. Valet parking only.

If anyone wants to meet up in March, there is a Project Tuesday networking event on March 10th at Fahrenheit. DJ, Drink specials, food, and of course the amazing view. Event is 6-10 PM. 222 S. Caldwell Street - easiest access is from 3rd street. Valet parking only.

How was it?  I wasn't availabe that day.  But hopefully another time will work to get together.

Apparently half this board was in Bearden park today. A workday lunchtime meetup needs to be a thing that we make happen.

Hahaha right! (I am ThomasJasserson) I would be totally okay with this idea. Maybe lunch at Valhalla?

Not to highjack this thread from Toz, but I'm planning on hitting the Cellar at Duckworths on July 2nd after dinner at the Summit Room if anyone would like to meet up. Might be a nice chill spot for a forum meetup.

I highly suggest you guys go to Toz's on May 22nd.

• Like 1

I'll try to not be sick and tired of the cellar by then!!

They're not opening til at least July 6. :/

Had a meeting come up, can we reschedule?

No probs. Could go earlier in the day Friday, or just punt it to next Thursday May 28?

No probs. Could go earlier in the day Friday, or just punt it to next Thursday May 28?

My Thursday's suck, could we do later tomorrow?

Any other ideas people? Craft? Wooden Robot if its open? 

The new Birdsong Brewery may not be a bad option. By then you should be able to take home cans of Jalapeno Pale Ale..