UP Forum Meetups

2014 September Forum Meetup  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Next meet up is Thursday, July 2 at 8:00pm at Birdsong. Coming?

• Yay
    • Nay

I am in also... that Graham St rooftop and patio show off the skyline like no other spot around (Fahrenheit perhaps),  but I bet it will be a madhouse for a tailgate. 

Oh I’m saying tailgate is separate possible endeavor. Graham St would be Saturday night option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your buddy will get married bunches of times. RDF only comes to town like... a couple times a year. 

Hahahahaha, damn straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

So far I got @tozmervo @JoshuaDrown @KulBC @DMann , How about @KJHburg@CarolinaCrown @jtmonk @CharlotteWkndBuzz @JRNYP2C

If anyone else is interested let me know. The plan is the new rooftop of Unknown Brewing Next Saturday at 830pm. Hope to see as many Urban Planet nerds as possible.

I'm busy that night but thought about heading down Sunday to watch the game and have a beer or two if you guys are available then.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jtmonk said:

I'm busy that night but thought about heading down Sunday to watch the game and have a beer or two if you guys are available then.

I'll be tailgating somewhere I imagine. Either at Roaring Riot Tailgate or the Agenda tailgate.

7 minutes ago, grodney said:

Conflict with in-laws' 50th anny shindig.  Drat.  Maybe next time.

break them up

7 minutes ago, grodney said:

Conflict with in-laws' 50th anny shindig.  Drat.  Maybe next time.

break them up

Here is one way to break them up:

Couple celebrating 50th. Friends, family, neighbors, church and work colleagues, all there. A special event for sure. Now he had always been known as a hard man, no pity from him. Tough. As he and his wife stood in front of the large cake with a lifetime of connections around them his wife looked and saw a trace of a tear. "Are you going soft on me now after all this time" she said.  "Well" he said "I'm remembering our time together when we was courting. Sitting on your parents' porch. I never told you 'bout this but one night as I was leavin' your place your daddy caught me on the walk and said, "Boy, I know you sweet on my little girl. Now I also know what you been doin' with my daughter. Jes' want you to know I been friends with the sheriff herebouts for years and I hope you gonna make an honest woman of my little girl. Cause if you ain't" And here he pressed his finger deep into my chest. "If you ain't, I'm gonna make sure the sheriff puts you in a cell UNDER the jail for 'bout 50 years"

And here he paused choked with emotion. "And..I was jus' thinkin that today I'da been a free man"

(Know your audience for this one)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/31/2018 at 11:32 AM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

So far I got @tozmervo @JoshuaDrown @KulBC @DMann , How about @KJHburg@CarolinaCrown @jtmonk @CharlotteWkndBuzz @JRNYP2C

If anyone else is interested let me know. The plan is the new rooftop of Unknown Brewing Next Saturday at 830pm. Hope to see as many Urban Planet nerds as possible.

I should be able to make it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Hey, so coincidentally, the new common market will be open. Anyone up for meeting there instead?

@tozmervo @JoshuaDrown @KulBC @DMann , How about @KJHburg@CarolinaCrown @jtmonk @CharlotteWkndBuzz @JRNYP2C

I am definitely interested in seeing the new Common Market space... I mean, I’ll get there sooner or later, but sooner is good!

• 1 month later...