UP Forum Meetups

2014 September Forum Meetup  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Next meet up is Thursday, July 2 at 8:00pm at Birdsong. Coming?

• Yay
    • Nay

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ertley said:

If I'm allowed to bring a Plus One not particularly interested in Charlotte or its urban fabric--but who will be happy to drink a few beers in the sunshine--who is accompanying me from the beach tomorrow afternoon, I'm planning on being there!

Come on down see you at 4

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KJHburg said:

When looking for the UP group in the OMB biergarten look for a table with a Krispy Kreme box on it.  

It will look like this if you are unfamiliar LOL

See the source image

Here but no doughnuts allowed in can you believe it?  Near back parking lot entrance near garten grill

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back from a quick trip to the Hostess city of Savannah and lowcountry favorite Hilton Head here is a reminder about our next meetup.

the next UP meetup will be at Optimist Hall at the Fonta Flora brewery either inside or outside depending on weather and crowds.  (and you dont have to drink to come as others will drink your share LOL) 

at 4 pm  Saturday June 26 plan on coming!  Plenty of food choices nearby so don't worry. 

Transit friendly with the Parkwood station just a block away.   Let us know if you are coming.   Usually several things NOT discussed on the board are revealed  and sometimes shown in renderings.

• Like 3

the next UP meetup will be at Optimist Hall at the Fonta Flora brewery either inside or outside depending on weather and crowds.  (and you dont have to drink to come as others will drink your share LOL) 

at 4 pm  tomorrow  Saturday June 26 plan on coming!  Plenty of food choices nearby so don't worry.   Maybe we will be inside maybe outside I wont really know until I get over there.

Transit friendly with the Parkwood station just a block away.   Let us know if you are coming.   Usually several things NOT discussed on the board are revealed  and sometimes shown in renderings.

Some things that will be discussed:

1.  something not mentioned on UP anywhere

2. details on something else 

3.   classified 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

at 4 pm  tomorrow  Saturday June 26 plan on coming!  Plenty of food choices nearby so don't worry.   Maybe we will be inside maybe outside I wont really know until I get over there.

Some things that will be discussed:

1.  something not mentioned on UP anywhere

2. details on something else 

3.   classified 

See ya there KJ  -  can't wait to hear about #1,  #2 and #3 above.

Morganton brewery Fonta Flora is now open at Optimist Hall - Axios Charlotte 

Fonta Flora (Charlotte) – Craft Beer Spots

Links:  https://fontaflora.com/

https://craftbeerspots.com/2020/08/31/fonta-flora-charlotte/

Edited by QCxpat
  • Like 3