UP Forum Meetups

2014 September Forum Meetup  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Next meet up is Thursday, July 2 at 8:00pm at Birdsong. Coming?

• Yay
    • Nay

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm around for the Nov 8th Weekend. 

I also know a few of us will be going to the Northeast Corridor Infrastructure meeting next Tuesday 10/28 at Sugaw Creek Presby at 6:30pm.  We can grab drinks afterward.

There is also the CBJ Real Estate event  "CREQ Live" on uptown developments at UNCC UPTOWN on 11/20 at 8am.  (I'm annoyed because I signed up, but I thought it was 8pm, but regardless, I'm going.)

Why can't y'all do these things that fit on my schedule? (of course it would help if I didn't work almost every Friday and Saturday night). The good news is I'm not working that weekend... The even better news is I'll be at the Outer Banks.

Why can't y'all do these things that fit on my schedule? (of course it would help if I didn't work almost every Friday and Saturday night). The good news is I'm not working that weekend... The even better news is I'll be at the Outer Banks.

Unfortunately It doesn't look like I'm going to have much time, as I'm now going to a Hornets Game on that Friday (Yay) and an event Saturday Morning. There is a pretty good chance that I will find myself at Sycamore and Sugar Creek on Saturday Afternoon though if anyone cares to join.

Edited by Guest

I'm off to the Northeast Corridor Infrastructure meeting at Sugaw Creek Presby at 6:30pm with Uptownliving.  We can grab drinks in Noda afterward.

Can't attend due to Hornets game but please share the idea of Charlotte Central Station to anyone who will listen! (and the cool map you made too)

Edited by ChessieCat
  • Like 1

Can't attend due to Hornets game but please share the idea of Charlotte Central Station to anyone who will listen! (and the cool map you made too)

Thats a VERY VERY GOOD EXCUSE! Everyone should be there!

^It's my excuse tonight as well!

I had tickets, and I was going to fly down for the game and fly back after the game, but my wife scheduled surgery tonight. So I sold my tickets for a $50 profit on StubHub.

Edited by Guest

You were going to fly down for the game? High roller!

Hope your wife's surgery goes well.

HAHA, yes, I was going to. Gotta love frequent flyer miles :-). 

Thankfully I'm going to the Knicks v. Hornets game at MSG on Sunday, and then the Hornets vs. Hawks game at the hive on the 7th of November. So that makes up for not being able to go to the opener.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Everyone, I am not sure if this has made it on to the site in any other thread, but this seemed like an appropriate place to post it.  The info below is for the Young Real Estate Professionals group that gets together from time to time.  I am not involved in its organization, but I know one of the guys that is.  I am sure he would appreciate if any interested parties came out.  If you do go, my name is Graham, look for me!

From YREP:

All,

Close out the 4th quarter of 2014 by joining us for our upcoming YREP Carolinas networking event.

When: Tuesday November 11th, 2014, from 6:30-8:30pm

Where: Fahrenheit (rooftop bar) located in Uptown Charlotte - 222 South Caldwell St 

http://www.chefroccowhalen.com/fahrenheit-charlotte/

What is Going On: Network with other like minded real estate professionals and hear from Andy Dinkin about how to work in Commercial Real Estate while continuing to be an entrepreneur building a side business.  Here is a link to a recent profile of Andy from the Charlotte Business Journal. 

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/print-edition/2014/09/26/venture-gets-seal-of-approval-from-entrepreneur.html?page=all

Cost to Attend: This event is free and there will be a cash bar.  

Who should attendAll real estate professionals - investors, brokers, lenders, lawyers, architects, engineers, and anyone tied to or interested in real estate.  So invite all your industry friends and coworkers to attend!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I suggest just putting a date on the calendar a few weeks out.  If RDF comes down later, then we do it again.

I'd like to note that at once point I was banned from this site as Rickydavisfan21, by he who shall remain nameless, and now all these years later, I seem to be the President of the Party Planning Committee ;-) LOL. So funny.

Edited by Guest