Founders Brewing Company Expansions

GRDadof3

4 hours ago, thebeerqueer said:

I completely agree.  I meet up with friends there almost every Wednesday for Mug Club night and parking is never an issue. That being said, I'm sure its a different story at 5 PM on a Friday. 

I've had people tell me that they didn't know you could park in the Bartlett lot (and get parking validated). I assume it's because the only way into it is off of Goodrich? And it gives the appearance of being a private lot from Bartlett? If that lot is full I usually don't have trouble finding an onstreet meter spot. 

But are you saying Dave that you drive there and don't take the bus? :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GRDadof3 said:

But are you saying Dave that you drive there and don't take the bus? :)

Guilty! Also, if I am there for a weekend show or event, an Uber from my house is like $6 and is door to door, rendering the bus not a viable option for me and my patience.

42 minutes ago, thebeerqueer said:

Guilty! Also, if I am there for a weekend show or event, an Uber from my house is like $6 and is door to door, rendering the bus not a viable option for me and my patience.

That makes too much sense. 

"When do you want to meet at Founders? Ummmm, let me write out the story problem." 

Archived