Ascent Uptown - 33 stories (3rd and Poplar)

navigator319

Parking decks take longer because the slope of the parking ramp has to be adjusted for buildings with smaller footprints.

As much as people probably hate 11 floors of parking, this is probably going to be one of the most car-free buildings in Charlotte. If you're parked on the 5th floor or above you're not going to want to wind your car out of the awful parking garage just to go a short distance. 

Parking decks take longer because the slope of the parking ramp has to be adjusted for buildings with smaller footprints.

As much as people probably hate 11 floors of parking, this is probably going to be one of the most car-free buildings in Charlotte. If you're parked on the 5th floor or above you're not going to want to wind your car out of the awful parking garage just to go a short distance. 

Based off my own experience this is true.  I got unlucky P8 of Trademark, which is the last level.  In 3 years I have only 10k miles on my car.

Looks like they're hitting their stride, but as RDF stated, pouring a parking deck is a time consuming process.

especially this one. How complicated does this ramp look?!

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...