Moderating Change

dmillsphoto

Due to a schedule starting to get hectic, a little self-evaluation, and the sheer amount that is happening in Nashville and on this forum right now, I've decided to to share the responsibility of moderating this fine forum. 

That said, please welcome the tallest member, Kevin (UTGrad09), to the position!

May he moderate fairly.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will crown him alright. Thanks for your help Kevin.

This place can be a pain every now and then. Our problem children, please take note. You know who you are and have been warned. I do not want to ban anyone, however, we will if things get out of hand. You all need to watch what you type and think about how it sounds and if it flames, enrages, bashes, etc. <DO NOT DO IT>

We have all types on the board and please be respectful of personal beliefs, politics, sex, race, etc.....

Getting back down to business, I have been in Austin and have been blown away by that fine Texas City. I just took a little head clearing trip after finding out I am now cancer free. I will start a thread on my trip once I get a few other things taken care of. But I will say Austin is burning red hot as we are just now getting our fire stoked.

Wow, great news Ron!!

Would love to hear your take on Austin and comparisons/differences to Nashville.

Also, congrats to Kevin. He will do well!

bout time we got more orange in positions of power around this damn place!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Glad you are cancer free! Glad you now realize what WW and I have been telling you for a long time, Nashville is nowhere near Austin at this point!  Someday maybe 10-15 years from now, but having a university with 60,000 students helps and being in a state with 26.45 million according to the 2013 count helps out a lot as well. Tennessee has 6.496 Million.

Getting back down to business, I have been in Austin and have been blown away by that fine Texas City. I just took a little head clearing trip after finding out I am now cancer free. I will start a thread on my trip once I get a few other things taken care of. But I will say Austin is burning red hot as we are just now getting our fire stoked.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Let me know if you head down 35 to San Antonio. 

This man says it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7G7loR2VVw

You know that deep down us (Bama) still hating y'all makes you fill good. I know it did for me when y'all were dominating us in the late 90's early last decade the few times I heard "Bama is our biggest rival; not Florida." Y'all have a great coach now, and maybe not next year (we should field the best Bama team of Saban's tenure next year) but in the near future y'all should be right up there with us.

^ I'm thinking they're talking about pumpkin puke orange.

Oh my goodness!! That is so awful.

Oh well, orange is only scary on Halloween. Obviously, Puke T never scares anyone in any sports now:  Bama, Georgia, Florida (where REAL oranges come from), Kentucky, etc................ maybe hide and seek ?????

**Just joking guys!!!!! We are all Vandy fans!!! Correct???

Archived