Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tapezord

We Have Steel

img.jpg

i'll have to start saving these images like I did with the compuware building. Makes for a cool time-lapse video once it is done!

Thats a great idea. Maybe after the building is up you could post the video on the site? Im sure lots of people would be interested in that.

I'd like to see it, too. In fact I'd like to see the Compuware one if you still have it.

I'm glad to see that getting started on the Redico building wasn't a long, drawn-out process.

Tapezord im doing a timeline as well. I was wondering if you have the image from May 31st. I forgot to get it and if you have it i would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.

haha, you guys cracks me up. Believe me, at the speed they are moving, your time lapse movie would be way too long. I don't think anyone will miss May 31st.

Check out this one done in Ann Arbor

LSI Palmer Complex

Please be paitent with it loading, my server space can only do so much.

I will miss May 31st damn it.

Ive got each day at about half a second and I may make it even less. What I have so far looks pretty good and it is effective thank you very much.

Wolverine thats pretty sweet.

It would be a lot cooler if the Campus Martius web cam included more of Kennedy Square but I think it will be cool when it is finished.

Tapezord im doing a timeline as well.  I was wondering if you have the image from May 31st.  I forgot to get it and if you have it i would appreciate it greatly.  Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we are all such dorks... i will get you the picture tomorrow... its on my work computer.