Modera Central | 23-Story Residential

bic

20 hours ago, smileguy said:

A couple photos from the adjacent Library Garage. It looks like the bottom couple of floors of apartments will have garage views. Also, note the wonky columns that are - so far - still keeping the building upright. 
IMG_6140.thumb.JPG.66f6b8580948901d490ea37a989783dc.JPG

imagine falling down in that space between the two garages ... :tw_neutral:

Edited by W7edwin
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, dcluley98 said:

I kinda like it. 

I'm kinda weird too, lol. 

One of the only two places I would actually pay to live in...Modera and 777 N Orange....properly made/designed with concrete/steel versus yellow pine and plywood.  Our latest crown jewel in College park, like many others might have nice external finishes...but they are matchstick design.  In all fairness, Creative Village appears to be high quality also.

18 hours ago, orlandouprise said:

Anybody know why developers all over town have started using the cheaper Sylvester Date Palms instead of the Medjool Date palms that used to be planted all over. There is a huge difference in quality of tree. Medjools are so much nicer.  Someone started this cheap trend and now its taking over like a plague.

I'll take the cheaper ones. They aren't as nasty.

Although I'd like more non palm trees planted .

Edited by IAmFloridaBorn

6 hours ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

I'll take the cheaper ones. They aren't as nasty.

Although I'd like more non palm trees planted .

The both drop dates. The medjool have higher quality fronds. Silvery green color. Higher quality diamonds on the trunk and are slower growing therefore requiring less maintenance. Medjools are at the mall at Millenia , in front of Amway,etc...and tend to be in high-end projects  

The sylverster has a faster growth rate. they tend to always need trimming. They always look overgrown and out of control. The fronds are low quality and look like needles.  The trunks are not as nice of diamond shaped. its a much cheaper tree for a reason. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, orlandouprise said:

The both drop dates. The medjool have higher quality fronds. Silvery green color. Higher quality diamonds on the trunk and are slower growing therefore requiring less maintenance. Medjools are at the mall at Millenia , in front of Amway,etc...and tend to be in high-end projects  

The sylverster has a faster growth rate. they tend to always need trimming. They always look overgrown and out of control. The fronds are low quality and look like needles.  The trunks are not as nice of diamond shaped. its a much cheaper tree for a reason. 

Im confused. I'll take a Much closer look when I go back downtown (I dont go to Millenia at all). Thanks!

21 hours ago, nite owℓ said:

Is it me, or does the avg household income for each neighborhood seem a little off?

1501975892_HHIncomes.thumb.jpg.a7ceb48a2d102e70b66c6cd7c0ecb4b8.jpg

This is a fascinating snippet of info. Seems about right to me - winter park includes lakemont to Semoran, east of Semoran, and west of Park - that brings down their average quite a bit.  College Park, Baldwin and Thornton don’t have any areas lowering their averages.  They do all seem a bit higher that I might expect though. 

• Like 1